Project Management and Customer Service Support
- FT’s Project Managers’ purpose is to oversee and ensure the quality and technical aspects of the job, as well as to ensure accurate communication between customers, installers, and FT customer Service manager on more complex jobs.
- FT’s Project Manager Works directly with Customer Service Manager to make sure project is running smoothly throughout the duration of the project.
- FT has a Customer Service Support team’s whose sole purpose is to make sure that our customers are kept informed and fully satisfied throughout the project - from the ordering of the materials to the scheduling and completion of the installation.
- FT’s Customer Service Manager will call a customer as soon as she receives the order confirmation from a flooring consultant. Once confirmed, she will then identify with customer possible dates for installation.
- Once a project is complete, a member of our customer service team will schedule a “walk-through” with the customer, (the Post Installation meeting) to ensure that everything has been completed to their satisfaction.
If you are looking for the best and most customer oriented flooring company in New Jersey, call Floor Town today at 201-261-8848, or fill out our online request form.