Panaget Wood Flooring
- 100 % Made in France, est. 1929: Engineered wood flooring expert for nearly a century.
Proven expertise recognized by the industry and n°1 French manufacturer.
Parquet de France certification: our wooden floors are entirely manufactured in France from the drying of the wood to the finishing.
- 100 % Designed in France: France is well recognized as a leading country in the fashion and design industry. Our passionate design team develops collections that will complement any interior in giving a luxurious impression and a sense of elegance. You will recognize the French flair with our wide-boards, contemporary tones, and matt look.
- 100 % Certified French oak: Panaget uses majestic trees from two species (Quercus robur and Quercus petraea) out of 250, harvested from forests located in the prestigious area covering Normandy and Burgundy to ensure a high level of consistency and provide the ideal wood with perfect grain and blond color. These magnificent centenarian oaks are the same as those chosen by the wine barrels’ producers for their uniqueness and multiple qualities.
And time is the secret: from the time the oak tree is a sapling through to the installation of your floor, some 150 years have passed by.
- Sustainable and environmentally-friendly: The oak trees are sourced in forests that are sustainably managed (PEFC certification), which is the guarantee your purchase will contribute to preserve the integrity of the ecosystem. The replanting of French Oak forests was initiated under King Louis the XIV and dates back no less than to the 17th Century!
Our Diva collection is also certified CARB II compliant, but we go beyond this standard with the A+ certification, proving near 0 indoor emissions for 10 chemical compounds.
- For polyurethane products, Panaget applies 5 to 7 coats of polyurethane charged with Corundum which is the second hardest mineral after diamond.
Besides, Panaget uses sawn oaks only.
- What Chemicals do I Need to Lookout for When Installing New Flooring In my Home?
FORMALDEHYDE – What Is It, Where Does It Come From, and What Are Its Effects On Air Quality?According to the National Cancer Institute – (a Division of the National Institutes of Health) – Formaldehyde is a colorless, strong- smelling gas used in making building materials and other household products. It is one of the ingredients […]Read More
- Why Say Yes To Floor Design Consultation Service
Many people shy away from a design consultation service for one reason or another. Perhaps they believe they will be pushed into choosing something they won’t really like, maybe they think they don’t have the time, or maybe they think they already know what they want. Some of us have a natural knack of putting […]Read More