Project Management and Customer Service Support
- FT’s Project Managers’ purpose is to oversee and ensure the quality and technical aspects of the job, as well as to insure accurate communication between customers, installers and FT customer Service manager on more complex jobs.
- Project Manager meets with installation crew at jobsite to discuss details and specifics of project.
- Project Manager Works directly with Customer Service Manager to make sure project is running smoothly throughout the duration of the process.
- FT’s Customer Service Support team’s purpose is to make sure that our customers are kept informed about the project, from beginning to end. From ordering of your materials to scheduling and throughout the installation process until the project is completed to your satisfaction.
- Customer Service Manager will call customer as soon as she receives order confirmation from flooring consultant. Once confirmed, she will then identify with customer possible dates for installation.
- Our Customer Service Team will continue to keep in touch with customer to make sure project is running smoothly.
- Once project is complete, a member of our customer service team will come go to customer’s home, walk the job with them, and make sure everything was completed to their satisfaction during the Post Installation meeting.
If your are looking for the best and most customer oriented flooring company in New Jersey, call Floor Town today at 201-261-8848, or fill out our online request form.